Information on rules and procedures
In view of the elections for the MUHCEU CSN to be held in 2021, it is important to note the following points:
- The executive recommends Mme Judith Ryan as returning officer and Mme Marie-Pier Dalpé as election clerk.
- The election procedure will be electronic.
- It will be important to ensure that your home address is up-to-date in order to receive your pin code to exercise your vote.
- Electronic voting can be done from home on an electronic device (cell phone, tablet) or on a computer in the union office.
- The elections of the executive committee, the union council and surveillance committee will be held simultaneously.
- Nominations are made using the form provided in the Appendix (Annex I for the Executive Committee and Appendix II for the Union Council and the Supervisory Committee). This nomination must be supported by the signature of 5 members in good standing* for the executive committee and 3 members in good standing* for the union council and the surveillance committee. The president and secretary of elections can not support any nomination. (*It is the responsibility of the candidate to validate that the signing members are in good standing via list in the union office)
- The eligible candidate may present himself or herself to only one position. (56.07)
- The nomination form must be delivered to the president of election by email to email@example.com or fax to 1-902-481-0402 no later than October 4, 2021, 5:00 pm. Make sure to keep the fax confirmation
- No election advertising may be posted or distributed by a candidate or member on union release. Trade union offices must remain neutral; therefore no signs should be placed on the doors and / or on the walls.
For further information, please consult our statutes and regulations via our website: SECUSM.org