In view of the elections for the MUHCEU CSN to be held in Fall 2020, it is important to note the following points:
- The executive recommends Mme Judith Ryan as returning officer and Mme Marie-Pier Dalpé as election clerk.
- The election procedure will be electronic.
- It will be important to ensure that your home address is up-to-date in order to receive your pin code to exercise your vote.
- Electronic voting can be done from home on an electronic device (cell phone, tablet) or on a computer in the union office.
- The elections of the executive committee, the union council and surveillance committee will be held simultaneously.
- Nominations are made using the form provided in the Appendix (Annex I for the Executive Committee and Appendix II for the Union Council and the Supervisory Committee). This nomination must be supported by the signature of 5 members in good standing* for the executive committee and 3 members in good standing* for the union council and the surveillance committee. The president and secretary of elections can not support any nomination. (*It is the responsibility of the candidate to validate that the signing members are in good standing via list in the union office)
- The eligible candidate may present himself or herself to only one position. (56.07)
- The nomination form must be delivered to the president of election by email or fax to the identified number no later than October 3, 2020, 5:00 pm. Make sure to keep the fax confirmation
- No election advertising may be posted or distributed by a candidate or member on union release. Trade union offices must remain neutral; therefore no signs should be placed on the doors and / or on the walls.
For further information, please consult our statutes and regulations via our website: SECUSM.org
Nomination and voting
To all your candidates,
The electoral campaign for the SECUSM (CSN) starts September 29, 2017.
The nomination forms are available at the union office on each site from September 29 to October 3, 2020
Forward all nomination form duly completed by fax number: 1-902-481-0402 or by email: before October 3, 2020 no later than 5:00 pm.
Please also provide a photo and a self descriptive text of a maximum of 150 words. (For the MUHCEU web site) at the same time as your candidacy
The campaign of candidates runs from October 6, 2020 to October 16, 2020
Voting will take place from October 17 to October 21, 2020. Result: October 22, 2020
A second round will take place from November 4 to November 8, 2017 (if needed).* Result: November 9, 2020
Good Luck to all the Candidates!